March 2, 2014
· Next Sunday, the Watoto Children’s Choir will be here for the morning worship. Please pray for this special service as they share with us.
· Also…next Sunday is the 2nd Sunday, so we’ll have our 2nd Sunday Dinner after the morning service. Please bring plenty of good stuff as we’ll be hosting the Watoto group for lunch as well, and enjoy a great time for fellowship and food.
· Next Sunday is the day to spring forward as Daylight Savings Time begins. So remember to set your clocks UP, AHEAD one hour Saturday night so you’ll be on time & ready for Sunday.
· The annual Easter Egg Hunt will be Saturday, April 19th, and we need Easter candy or donations for candy. There will be a box set up in the foyer for candy donations.
· Discipleship Training is on vacation for a few weeks on Sunday evening, but will resume soon, with Mission Trip training and more.
· Secret Church returns on Good Friday, April 18th from 6 to midnight. Secret Church is an intense time of Bible Study, part of an international simulcast, led by David Platt. The study this year is “The Cross and Everyday Life.” Sign up is coming soon. For more information, see Bro. Phil.
· This year the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering theme is – “Firmly Planted,” and our offering goal for 2014 is $ 857.57. You have an envelope & prayer guide in the bulletin to guide you in your praying and giving. Please pray for missions & give as the Lord leads you.
· A part of the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering is our (2nd Annual) Annie’s Great Cake Bake to benefit the Annie Armstrong Easter offering. Men…get ready to start your ovens and make a cake for the cake bake, Sunday evening, March 30th, all proceeds going to the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering.
· On Sunday, March 30th…we will have a Fifth Sunday Sing/Music Night in our evening service. It will be a great time of worship in music. Please share your songs and other music on the 30th.
· Saturday, April 5th, there will be a clean-up day at the church, from 8am to noon. We need your help in getting various clean-up, straighten up things done around the church.
· The “No Man Left Behind” Men’s Ministry training conference is March 14th & 15th at FBC, Claremore, sponsored by Rogers Baptist Association. The conference will run from 6 to 9 pm Friday, and 8am to noon Saturday. The cost is ten dollars and includes two meals and your training materials. See Bro. Phil for more information…you can sign up on the Men’s Ministry bulletin board.